Putting the Pieces of Your Life Back Together
Legal problems are like puzzles. It takes a lawyer with strong analytical skills and a creative mind to solve them.
Here at the law firm of Valerie Gotch Garrett, A Professional Law Corporation, we help solve the most complex puzzles and problems in a wide range of practice areas, including divorce, child custody, criminal law and personal injury.
Why Choose Our Louisiana Law Firm?
In addition to having more than 20 years of legal experience, our firm's strengths include:
- Creativity: Every solution is tailor-made for each client's individual situation. Instead of presenting a cookie-cutter strategy, Ms. Gotch Garrett takes the time to truly analyze each case. Even in the worst situations, she has a talent for coming up with positive resolutions for her clients.
- Empowerment: Many people come to our office feeling like underdogs. By the time we are finished, they do not feel helpless or alone any longer.
- Education: We believe that an educated client is a happier client. That is why we meet with clients one-on-one and clearly explain what to expect from the law and from our services.
- Accessibility: We do whatever it takes to accommodate our clients, even if it means meeting with clients in their homes or on our days off.
- Honesty: We are nonjudgmental toward our clients. However, we value integrity and will be upfront and honest about your legal options.
- Excellence: Our passion and goal are to consistently promote excellence, both in our client service and our results.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney and Family Law Advocate Serving New Iberia and Beyond
Whether your legal matter involves divorce, drug crimes or a car accident, our law firm can provide the attentive and accomplished guidance your situation requires. Schedule an initial consultation with our Lafayette family law attorney by calling our office at 337-366-0957 or by contacting us online. We look forward to serving you.